Amon Tobin has announced ISAM Live 2.0, with a series of US performances.
For the Autumn run of dates throughout America, ISAM Live 2.0 will introduce the new ISAM construction, enhanced with new audio and visual elements.
Part of the new content in the ISAM Live show will be composed of forthcoming Two Fingers material. Tobin will be revealing new music from his beat-oriented alias, in anticipation of his ‘sophomore album’, due this Fall on Big Dada.
If you’ve seen the original ISAM Live show, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!
Dates & Locations:
- Sept 1 : Seattle (Moore Theatre)*
- Sept 2 : Portland (Roseland Theatre)*
- Sept 4 : Denver (Ellie Caulkins Opera House)*
- Sept 6 : Minneapolis (Orpheum Theatre)*
- Sept 7 : Milwaukee (The Rave)*
- Sept 8 : Chicago (Congress Theatre)
- Sept 9 : Detroit (Royal Oak Music Hall)*
- Sept 10 : Toronto (Kool Haus)*
- Sept 12 : Boston (House Of Blues)*
- Sept 13 : Montclair (Wellmont Theatre)*
- Sept 14 : New York (Hammerstein Ballroom)*
- Sept 17 : Philadelphia (Electric Factory)*
- Sept 19 : Clemson (Brooks Center at Clemson University)*
- Sept 20 : Atlanta (The Tabernacle)*
- Sept 21 : Orlando (House Of Blues)*
- Sept 22 : Miami (The Fillmore at Jackie Gleason)*
- Sept 24 : Dallas (The Palladium)*
- Sept 25 : Austin (Music Hall)*
- Sept 27 : San Diego (House Of Blues)*
- Oct 5 : Berkeley (Greek Theatre)**
- Oct 12 : Los Angeles (Greek Theatre)*
*with Holy Other
**with Kronos Quartet & Holy Other
Trailer : Anne-Marie Bergeron & VSL