Duo_ is a modular synth with portable case, compact design and pure analog sound. It has no pre-connection, but has a 80-patchbay jacks. They describe it as “a friendly start in the world of modulars” – but also a complement to existing modulars.
The Duo_ Portable Modular Synth
Here’s a video intro to the Duo_ modular synth:
- Pure Analog Voice Circuitry
- 2 VCO (Saw, Triangle, Square, sine, PWM, Sync input & 3 CV inputs)
- 2 VCF (Each with 3 CV inputs)
- VCF 1 (24dB Low Pass Filter)
- VCF 2 (Variable Filter with independent outputs LPF/HPF/BPF)
- 2 VCA (Lin & Log response each with 2 CV inputs)
- 2 Envelope Generators AD (1 gate input for 2 EGs)
- VCLFO (Voltage Controlled LFO, 5 independent outputs, PWM & 3 CV inputs)
- Sample & Hold (2 outputs, Portamento, Clock input, Gate & Trigger outputs)
- Noise Generator (White, Grainy, Roaring & Digital)
- Mixer (4 Channels & 1 output)
- 3 Voltage distributors (each with 1 input & 4 outputs)
- Portable Wooden Case & aluminum faceplate
- Patchbay (Mini jacks 3.5mm)
- Voltage Input AC120V / 220V / 240V
- The purchase includes PDF manual & Video tutorials.
Duo_ Audio Demos:
The Duo_ is available for $650 at the Hard Mod site.
via Yadir Zarate