Moog has released a new plugin, Voyager Plug SE, designed to let you take control of a Minimoog Voyager from within your DAW.
The Voyager Plug SE links the analog sound and power of a Minimoog Voyager with an DAW-ready plug-in for Mac and PC (AU/VST). The plugin lets you route controls, create complex modulations, manage presets, and automate parameters, all from within your DAW.
The Moog Voyager PlugSE Editor features:
- Edit all program parameters
- Automate all panel parameters
- Direct MIDI connection
- Fully resizable editing panels
- Load/Save Program Banks
- Transmits and receives Program Bank data
- Complete System Exclusive implementation
- Flexible routings of parameter changes (Automation parameters and MIDI tracks.)
- Recording of real-time parameter changes using automation or MIDI continuous controllers.
Works with audio software that supports VST or AudioUnits (AU) plug-ins including Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Digital Performer and Logic.
The Voyager Plug SE is available now for $79.00.