Qneo just released this new demo video for Voice Synth v2 – a specialized synthesizer for creative voice sculpting.
Here’s what’s new in Voice Synth v2:
- Completely revised sound engine with 2×32 bit 44.1 kHz processing
- Improved reverb
- In-app help (in addition to in-app demo video)
- Improved recording process for samples and performances
- Performance recorder with FF/rewind/pause
- Audio copy/paste to/from iOS pasteboard
- Full MIDI support (Core, Virtual, Network) to control keyboard and effects
- Compatibility audio/MIDI via the dock connector (e.g. Alesis IO Dock, Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- Export recordings in uncompressed WAV format, and M4A format with improved compatibility (PC/iTunes/VLC)
- Export recordings to iTunes file sharing and other apps
- Multitasking support for fast app switching
- Visual sample editor to set start, end, loop and trigger method
Voice Synth is $9.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Voice Synth, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!