rsTouch provides multi-touch control for the Propellerhead Reason Mixer & Transport functions. With rsTouch and a MIDI connection, you can record, play back, and mix Reason songs from anywhere in your studio.
- Always available Transport controls, including “jog strip”
- Big Meter” display
- Timecode & bar-beat “LCD”
- Tempo setting & display
- Undo, Redo
- Control Reason’s “Main Mixer” and “Master Section” functions using multitouch rotaries, faders, and buttons that mimic Reason (including color coding)
- Main Mixer view:
- Channel names and numbers
- 8 mixer channels at a time
- Bank buttons (by 1 or 8)
- Bank change swipe gesture
- Four programmable bank buttons
- Long-throw channel faders; levels shown in dB
- Mute and solo; clear all mutes or solos
- Channel VU level meters
- Channel pan; value displayed with “LED” ring and numeric value
- Channel effects sends & enables (8 per channel)
- Channel insert: Bypass, 4 rotaries, 4 buttons
- Channel EQ; controls on 3 switchable/scrollable views
- Channel compressor and gate; controls on 2 switchable/scrollable views
- Master view:
- 8 Master sends and returns
- Master insert: bypass, 4 rotaries & buttons
- Master bus compressor
- Long-throw master level fader; level shown in dB
- Master level VU and Peak meter
- Control Room settings popup
rsTouch is available now in the App Store.
Note: Read details and requirements before purchasing.
If you’ve used rsTouch, let us know what you think of it!