In this video, Neil of airusersblog┬átakes a detailed look at the advanced features of the Arturia Mini V, a software emulation of the classic MiniMoog synthesizer.
Features in the latest version of Mini V include:
- Support for 64-bit VST and Audio Unit
- Support for Pro Tools 9
- MIDI Control Assignment Improvement
- Update of toolbar look and feel
- Added support for NRPN MIDI controls
- Added triangle LFO waveform
- All the parameters of the original synthesizer
- Advanced automation mode
- Revolutionary preset navigation system called the SoundMap
- New formant-based FX called the Vocal Filter
- New Chorus and Stereo Delay Effect section
- More than 1000 presets created by talented artists and sound designers,
If you’ve used Arturia Mini V, let us know what you think of it!
See the Arturia site for more info.