BeatSpiral is designed to let you chop samples, make beats and perform with them live. You can choose from an included library or import your own.
- Create new sequences by rearranging and looping sample slices
- Hold the wave stripes at different locations to play slices, slide out to record
- The two waves on the left get recorded to one track, the others to the second
- Select different loop regions on each track, change their length, copy and erase content
- Mute pads for temporary silencing, erasing track content and deactivating waves
- Eject buttons for selecting sample files and setting volume and panning
- User sample import via iTunes File Sharing (mp3, wav, aiff, m4a)
- Animated metronome shows tempo controls (20-200 BPM) with Tap Tempo
- Zoom, Undo and Rotate tracks
- Audio engine featuring high quality interpolation and low latency
- Sample library and handy user guide to get you started
Here’s a video of BeatSpiral in action:
Xylio is available now for $1.99 in the App Store.