Native Instruments has released an update to Maschine, version 1.8.
Here’s what’s new in Maschine 1.8:
- Offline time stretching and pitch shifting feature
- Transient Master
- Tape and Tube Saturators
- Save group with samples feature
- Improved handling of missing samples
- Revised select page (hardware) with access to note length
- Quick select events of a sound in a pattern (Shift + Select + Pad)
- Quick erase events of a sound in a pattern (Erase + Select + Pad)
- Pre-hear samples from the hardware browser before loading them
- Choke all playing sampler voices feature (“panic button”: Shift + Mute)
- Sample play position indicator on the waveform (hardware and software)
- AutoWrite pinning feature
- Various bug fixes
See the NI site for details.