VirSyn today introduced Harmony Voice – a pitch shifter and harmonizer for the iPad.
- Four part realtime Harmonizer / Pitch corrector
- Different Harmonizer modes:
- Manual harmonization by playing chords with up to four notes while singing
- Automatic harmonization ( Kraehenbuehl )
- Play base note and Harmony Voice adds appropriate chords
- Directly play the tunes for up to four voices with the keyboard.
- Select key note and scale for harmonization and pitch correction.
- Harmonies can be in just ( Barbershop ) or tempered tuning.
- Mix your original voice with the harmonized parts.
- Change the voice character.
- Play background track from your iTunes library.
- Hi-end reverb effect for room simulation.
- Chorus and Delay effect.
- Use a CoreMIDI compatible Interface to control Harmony Voice with a MIDI Keyboard.
- Audio recorder with Metronome.
- Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
- Audio pasteboard for exchange with other Apps
Here’s a demo of Harmony Voice in action:
Note: Headphones are required to avoid feedback. Headsets with mic work great. VirSyn recommends the IK Multimedia’s iRig Mic.
Harmony Voice is $5.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Harmony Voice, let us know what you think of it!