Got a spare $15k burning a hole in your pocket?
Then you may want to check out the 10th Anniversary Moog Minimoog Voyager. It’s like a normal Voyager, but dipped in gold.
Here are the details:
- 2 Karat Gold Dipped Chassis
- Black piano lacquered wood cabinet
- Japanese Awabi pearl inlay
- Personalized 24 Karat gold name badge
- Rear backlit Indigo Moog logo
- Indigo LEDs with tricolor LFO rate LED
- Translucent rotary knobs
- All black switches
- Custom printed manual cover
- Hardbound manual
- Custom made wood crate
- Letterpress certificate of authenticity
- Limited to an edition of 31
The MSRP for the 10th Anniversary Moog Minimoog Voyager is $15,000. See the Moog site for details.