The app features a selection of the sound library from the full PPG WaveGenerator, but editing functions are disabled, and voice count is 5 maximum, with a sample rate of 44.1Khz.
The sound material contains the typical sounds from the original PPG wave models, as well as many new sounds generated by versatile analysis tools and also hand edited waves.
- 3D page, visualization of the wavetables, transformation from photos into wavetables.
- 256 waves assembled within a wave grid (Only editable in full version)
- 3 Audio Oscillators
- 3 Noise generators, for audio and modulations
- Classic 24 dB Lowpass Filter, combined with an overdrive simulation.
- Dual amplifier, for versatile control of 2 audio signals as well as panning.
- 13 Envelopes, for independent control of pitch, waveform, filter and noise gain and panning (Only editable in full version)
- 4 LFOs
- Arpeggiator (playback only in this version)
- Delay/Reverb effect
- Audio engine with 2 synthesis modes, and variable wave blending quality.
- Directly accessible context help inside the app
- Use a camera, to shoot a picture and then transform it into a sound! (Only editable in full version)
PPG Free is available now in the App Store.