4PocketsAudio, developers of Meteor Multitrack Recorder and Aurora HD, has announced Synergy Studio - a matrix sequencer and synth for iOS.
- Choose your pattern length from 16, 32 and 64 notes.
- 11 Drum Kits, 42 Analogue Synth instruments, 55 Sampler instruments, 21 Pad Synth instruments.
- Further instruments available from free Sound library and in-App purchases.
- Edit existing instruments to create new ones and save them to use again.
- Easily connect and interact with other MIDI controls.
- Fully integrated mixer and effects unit available.
- 3 BAND Parametric EQ on each of the 16 layers to control the tonal content of a layer.
- Automate panning, fading and effects using the mixer.
- Export and share to other iOS devices via Bluetooth, Pasteboard, SoundCloud, DropBox, Email and FTP.
Here’s a video preview:
About Synergy Studio
There are four main instrument categories to choose from on the application: Drums, Analogue Synthesizer, Sample and Pad Synth. Each category contains different types of instruments – for example in the drum kit category you can choose from an array of different kits including Analogue T9 (TR-909 emulation), Orchestra, Rock and Techno. Further instrument packs are available in Synergy?s free sound library or as In-App purchases.
Synergy’s MIDI implementation lets you use it with MIDI hardware, with MIDI software or to sync with other iOS devices.
When you?ve finished your pattern, you can export it to external apps such as Meteor, or you can add it to the song chain in Synergy. The song chain option enables you to link together your patterns to create a complete track. Dropbox, SoundCloud, Email and Pasteboard support is also included.
Synergy is to be released in the App Store 3rd December. Pricing is TBA.