Nord has introduced the Electro 4 SW73 keyboard.
The Nord Electro 4 SW73 has twice the memory capacity of its predecessor, Nord Electro 3 SeventyThree, letting you use more sounds from the Nord Piano and Sample Libraries. The Organ section has been upgraded to the latest Tone Wheel engine from Nord’s dual manual organ Nord C2D, including a new 122 Rotary speaker simulation and Drive.
The Nord Electro 4 SW73 joins the Nord Electro 4 HP and Nord Electro 4D SW61, introduced earlier in 2012.
Here are the details:
- 73 Semi-Weighted Waterfall (F-F)
- Digital LED Drawbars
- 380 MB memory for Nord Piano Library sounds
- 128 MB memory for Nord Sample Library sounds
- C2D Tone wheel engine with 122 Rotary simulation and Drive
- Delay Effect with Tap-Tempo
- 4 Dynamic Response Curves
- Long Release
- 4 Live Locations
- Nord Sound Manager 6.x support for Bundles
- USB MIDI
The Electro 4 SW73 is priced at 1,999 EURO / US MAP 2,399 USD and is shipping in December 2012, and to US & Canada in January 2013. See the Nord site for more info.