Yesterday, developers announced the AudioBus release date, Dec 10th, along with a list of apps that have been updated to be compatible with the audio routing system.
The developers also announced that they are ready to choose the next 25 companies to work with – and the apps that will get AudioBus support:
We’ll be starting a limited second wave of Audiobus apps – limited so we can rapidly respond to any potential remaining issues – by giving another 25 developers access to the SDK. These developers will be selected from the list of developers who have expressed interest in acquiring access to the SDK – currently that’s a list more than 700 entries strong.
What apps do you want to see get AudioBus support?
The first round of compatible apps include:
- Funkbox (input slot)
- JamUp XT (effects slot)
- JamUp Pro XT (effects slot)
- Loopy (input and output slot)
- Loopy HD (input and output slot)
- MultiTrack DAW (output slot)
- NLog MIDI Synth (input, effects and output slot)
- NLog Synth PRO (input, effects and output slot)
- Rebirth for iPad (input slot)
- SoundPrism Pro (input slot)
- Sunrizer Synth for iPad (input slot)
What would you like to see added to this list? And which apps would you like to use together with AudioBus?