Propellerhead has introduced PX7 FM Synthesizer, a new six-operator FM synth in Propellerhead?s Rack Extension format, based on the classic Yamaha DX7.
The PX7 FM Synthesizer is patch-compatible with the classic it’s based on. Patches from the original are included with PX7, and Propellerhead has an online patch converter that takes Yamaha DX7 patches and converts them to PX7 format.
Here are the details:
- Six operator classic FM synthesis for the Reason rack
- 32 selectable algorithms
- Advanced envelope generator
- Includes tons of classic and vintage presets, ranging from 80′s bass to keys and brass
- Comes with a set of new, exclusive patches for modern music productions
- PX7 does not require a full understanding of FM synthesis?the macro controls make tweaking sounds fast, easy and fun.
- Propellerhead’s online patch converter lets you convert any Yamaha DX7 patch to PX7 format.
- CV control of operator levels lets you apply modulation from any device in the Reason rack.
- Combine two PX7 synths with the Combinator to easily create layered sounds that never was possible with the hardware it’s based on
PX7 FM Synthesizer is available now for $99/EUR ?79.