Developer Wilson Holliday has released an updated version of Audulus – his modular synth environment for the iPad. New in Audulus 1.8 is AudioBus support.
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance.
Here’s what new in Audulus 1.8:
- Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps.
- New Nodes: Div, LessThan, Range
- Graphics optimizations
- Audio engine optimizations
- Fluid Vector Interface – smooth animated interaction
- MIDI control – use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
- Polyphony – process multiple voices
- Diverse Nodes – from ADSR to ZeroCross
- Patch Browser – quickly flip through your patches 32-bit floating-point signal processing
- Fully Enhanced for Retina Display
- Unlimited Undo – full history stored in a patch
- Round-trip workflow with Audulus for Mac
- Virtual MIDI – control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
- Audiobus support!
Audulus is available in the App Store.