Developer Elephant Candy has announced LiveFX – an interactive AudioBus-enabled effects processor for iOS.
LiveFX can be used to process any audio source – the built-in iTunes player, a DJ set, a mixing board, an instrument, vocals and (with Audiobus) any other audio app.
Here are the details.
- Hook up any source or even use an other app with Audiobus
- Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive LiveFX touchpad
- Create your own LiveFX combinations and use up to four effects at once
- Use multi touch to create a auto dynamic effect
- Use one of the many preset-banks or save your own
- With Audiobus access those presets from within an other app
- Make your own effect combination from the countless possibilities
- Lock button holds the effect settings, for dazzling hands-free use
- Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression
- Cool Looper effects — Forward, Reverse and Slice — add new audio intensity
- Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
- Auto BPM detection and Tap Tempo keeps your LiveFX locked to the beat
LiveFX is officially ‘coming soon’. Pricing and release date are TBA.