Korg has announced that the MicroKorg XL+ is now available in stores in the U.S.
The new MicroKorg XL+ has an updated soundset that features Korg’s SGProX piano, M1 and VOX organs, and classic Mellotron sounds. On top of the 128 onboard sounds, Korg has included another 640 sounds that can be loaded for free through the dedicated Editor Librarian software for Mac and PC.
- More vintage sounds, including the KORG SGproX piano, M1 and VOX organs and well-known “Tape” instruments
- 128 onboard sounds, plus 640 additional sounds included with the Editor/Librarian for Mac and PC.
- Black panel “new vintage” design
- Featuring MMT – the distillation of Korg’s analog modeling technology
- Vocoder with included gooseneck microphone
- Kaoss effects engine
- Korg’s Natural Touch mini-keyboard, designed with an emphasis on playability
- Battery powered operation is supported for increased portability
Here’s a demo of the MicroKorg XL+ in action:
The Korg MicroKorg XL+ is available for $499.99.