MIDI Pattern Sequencer – a new multi-touch sequencer for IOS – is now available.
- Classical data structure: Project – Song – Pattern.
- Four main control modes – Transport, Keyboard, Edit pattern, Edit cell.
- No need to save data. All changes will be saved automatically.
- Pattern tracks can be configured for notes or drum events.
- Real-time recording and editing patterns.
- Recording and editing events through internal keyboard or external devices.
- Playback one or more patterns at once. Start and stop patterns during playback.
- Changes pattern events (Transposition, Velocity, Duration) during playback.
- Editing individual events or changes all events in track.
- Length of pattern is defined by last note or can be set to fixed value.
- Correct simultaneous playback patterns with different length.
- Each pattern and song track have individual mute/solo function.
- Song can contain patterns from current project and patterns from any other projects.
- Extended set of editing functions for patterns and songs – insert, delete, move and scroll a single event or entire track.
- Ability to set track titles, pattern titles (pattern button titles) and drum pad titles.
- Set of different color schemes of interface.
Here’s a demo of MIDI Pattern Sequencer in action:
- Full support of all external MIDI interfaces based on CoreMIDI (like iRig, MIDI Mobilizer II, StudioConnect, iConnectMIDI, IO dock, Camera Connection Kit).
- Each track can be configured for output to any MIDI channel (or more channels) and different devices.
- Creating virtual MIDI port for connect to internal iPad applications (like PPG Wave, SampleTank and others).
- Synchronization with external device that send MIDI clock.
- Send own MIDI clock to external devices and applications as master device.
- Send transport commands Start/Stop/Continue to external devices.
- Controlled by external transport commands Start/Stop/Continue.
- Internal metronome on standard audio output.
- Metronome can start at recording only or at playback and recording.
- Metronome can start immediately or within one or two measures before.
- MIDI console displays all input MIDI messages in convenient form.
- Activity indicator shows channels of incoming MIDI messages.
- Displays external BPM value and status of synchronization.
MIDI Pattern Sequencer is available now for US $14.99.
If you’ve used MIDI Pattern Sequencer, let us know what you think of it!