Developer Marcos Alonso has updated Samplr – his multitouch sampler app for the iPad – adding AudioBus support.
Here’s what’s new in version 1.2 of Samplr:
- Audiobus Input and Output. See http://audiob.us for more information.
- AIFF files support.
- Background Audio to play along other apps.
- A fully fledged instrument.
- 7 different play modes: Slicer, Looper, E-bow, Tape, Scratch, Keyboard and Loop Player.
- 6 simultaneous samples (with 6 voices each).
- 5 sound effects per sample: Distortion, Filter, Amplitude Modulator, Feedback Delay and Reverb.
- Audio input recording and resampling.
- Sonoma AudioCopy and AudioPaste.
- Import your own samples (WAV) through iTunes.
- Ready to use sample library.
- User manual included.
Samplr is available now for $4.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Samplr, let us know what you think of it!