Saturday Synth Porn: World Grid Modular creates these translucent cases for Eurorack and Analogue systems modules, using Perspex.
They’d look even sexier full of modules, don’t you think?Features:
- Handmade and designed in Australia using UK sourced Perspex, guaranteed for 10 years.
- 1″ thick perspex end panels to ensure strength and durability.
- vented to allow passive air flow over circuits for cooling.
- counter sunk screw hole design with sculpted radial edges
- Removable universal power board trays with stand offs.
- multiple dc barrel inlet and switch point locations including front panel.
- Includes mounting rails
- Acrylic polymer desktop format allows you to see your powerboard \ module LED’s inside.
See the World Grid site for details.