Maike Magazine has announced a new book, Make Analog Synthesizers, written by Music From Outer Space‘s Ray Wilson.
The book covers:
- The differences between analog and digital synthesizers
- Analog synthesizer building blocks, including VCOs, VCFs, VCAs, and LFOs
- How to tool up for synth-DIY, including electronic instruments and suggestions for home-made equipment
- Foundational circuits for amplification, biasing, and signal mixing
- How to work with the MFOS Noise Toaster kit
- Setting up a synth-DIY electronic music studio on a budget
Make Analog Synthesizers is priced at $27.99 and will be released in April.