DJ Tech Tools has introduced the MIDI Fighter Spectra controller – a new version of their arcade style controller.
Built on the familiar format of the Midi Fighter Classic, the Spectra features full-color ring lighting, six side-mounted configurable function buttons, and TRAKTOR Remix Deck support, all in a highly portable package.
You can also customize the controller when you order, choosing from a variety of top, button and case styles.
Here are the details:
- 16 SANWA arcade buttons with full-color lighting
- 6 user configurable side mounted function keys
- USB B Type B – High reliability connector
- USB Powered – No wall socket required
- USB MIDI Class Compliant – No Drivers required for Mac or PC
- Vista/Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)/Windows 8(32/64 Bit)*
- Pentium/Athlon XP 1.8 GHz OR Core2/AMD Athlon X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 2 GB RAM
- USB 1.1 port
- Product Weight – 1.2 lbs / .5 kg
- Product Dimensions – 6 x 6 x 1.5 inches / 154 x 154 x 38 mm
- Shipping Weight – 1.8 lbs / .8 kg
- Shipping Dimensions – 8 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches / 195 x 185 x 80 mm
The MIDI FIghter Spectra is available now and priced at $175.