2013 NAMM Show: Roland has introduced the Studio-Capture USB 2.0 audio interface, a new portable interface with 12 mic preamps, which they say is ‘an industry first for a compact USB audio interface’.
Here are the details:
- High-performance USB 2.0 audio interface for studio and mobile production.
- 16 audio inputs and 10 audio outputs, including 12 premium mic preamps (VS PREAMP).
- VS STREAMING delivers ultra-stable, low-latency driver performance for Windows and Mac.
- AUTO-SENS intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps.
- Individual input/output meters and input channel buttons.
- Four independent, software-controlled monitor mixes.
- XLR monitor out, direct monitor, and dual headphone outputs with independent front-panel level knobs.
- Coaxial digital I/O; MIDI I/O with FPT.
- Expand your I/O by using two STUDIO-CAPTUREs together, both controlled with a single driver.
- 2U rackmount ears included.
Pricing and availability are TBA.