2013 NAMM Show: IK Multimedia has announced iLoud, stereo speakers designed for portability.
The iLoud line consists of two models, iLoud and iLoud MINI, both of which they say provide ‘sonic accuracy that?s on par with professional studio monitors’. The iLoud model offers 40W RMS of power, and its little brother, iLoud MINI,12W RMS.
- Portable audio monitoring system designed for iOS and mobile devices.
- High-quality, 40W total power.
- 2-way system, with time alignment.
- Stereo monitoring in a single unit.
- Four Class-D Amplifiers, bi-amped system ? 2 x 3? neodymium woofers, 2 x 3/4? neodymium tweeters.
- High-quality and accurate sound. Perfect for music or media-creation portable monitoring and reference.
- DSP processing for perfectly optimized and true-to-life sound representation.
- Frequency response: from 60 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Exceptional low-frequency accuracy.
- Resonance-free tuned bass-reflex enclosure.
- Optimally tilted for proper acoustical response.
- Fully portable: small footprint and high-performance built-in rechargeable battery.
- Bluetooth for wireless streaming, compatible with A2DP profile.
- Auto Standby.
- Includes iRig circuit to connect your guitar, bass or other instruments, including dynamic microphones, to your iOS applications.
iLoud MINI Features:
- Portable compact stereo speaker for mobile devices.
- Battery Powered ? Rechargeable high performance Li-Ion battery with smart management feature and auto standby.
- 2 W RMS power ? Class-D power amplifiers.
- 2 x 3? neodymium high efficiency full range speakers.
- 2 x Passive radiators on the back.
- 1/8? stereo line input.
- Bluetooth compatible with A2DP protocol.
- DSP controlled.
- Superior low frequency articulation for the size.
- Rechargeable via MICRO USB socket.
- 190 x 120 x 60 mm (7.48 x 4.72 x 2.36 inches) external dimensions.
- iLoud – $299.99 USD / 239.99 EUR
- iLoud MINI $199.99 USD / ?159.99 EUR