At the 2013 NAMM Show, iConnectivity introduced the iConnectMIDI 2+ – a new MIDI interface that makes recording iPad apps simple.
The device has two sets of DIN MIDI IN + Out jacks and support for USB and iOS MIDI devices.
In addition, though, it offers Audio Pass-Through, which lets you route the audio output of one device to another. This lets you do things like record your iPad directly in your DAW, with no audio interface required.
Here are the details:
- 2 In & 2 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- MultiHost Capability – Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS Computing Devices
- Audio Pass-Through From One Computing Device To Another
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage – For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports 10 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play – No Drivers Needed
- Charge iOS Devices via Optional Adapter
The iConnectMIDI2+ is priced at US $89.99. See the iConnectivity site for details.