At the 2013 NAMM Show, AIR Music Technology showed a new ‘music ideation and creation’ app, Ignite.
Ignite is designed to let you build songs in a more organic manner than traditional DAWs, letting you move audio and MIDI ideas around in a virtual workspace.
- Capture ideas quickly—with professional results
- Easily combine and arrange individual ideas
- Unique musician-centric workflow
- Intuitive graphic interface speeds creation
- Smart MIDI Players aid composition
- 275+ superior instrument sounds created by AIR
- Instant, hassle-free M-Audio keyboard integration
- Collaborate and share songs via SoundCloud
- Export WAV, MP3, and MIDI for use in any DAW
Here’s a video overview of Ignite:
“We’re musicians who were never really satisfied with the music-making experience on any DAW,” said Samara Winterfeld, Principal Product Manager, AIR Music Technology, “So we built Ignite for ourselves and for musicians everywhere who want to capture and develop their musical ideas in ways that are intuitive and inspiring.”
See the In Music site for more info.