Xenobioz has released Kruud, a free hybrid Synthesizer that offers ‘a lot of modulation capabilities.’
- 1 Oscillator with low resolution user waveforms, and a few normal waveforms inlcuding
- 1 LFO with OSC,FM, Audio rate modes.
- 1 LFO with low resolution user waveforms, and a few normal waveforms inlcuding noise.
- A Randomizer
- 3 ADSRs
- A Filter with 9 different modes
- 1 Delay with tuned mode for physical modelling.
- 1 normal delay
- Both delays can be modulated
- 1 Arpeggiator
- 1 Step modulator
Download at the XenobiozÂ site.
If you’ve used Kruud, let us know what you think of it!