At the 2013 NAMM Show, we talked with Adam Place and Felix Godden of Nu Desine, creators of the AlphaSphere musical instrument and controller.
The AlphaSphere offers a fresh take on the music controller, supporting standard MIDI messages, but going beyond the typical controller with an unconventional design, pressure-sensitive pads and full polyphonic aftertouch.
- 48 pressure sensitive pads
- Tap to trigger, or apply pressure to manipulate sound
- Responsive LED lighting
- USB connectivity
- Multichannel, Polyphonic Aftertouch MIDI
- Trigger, loop, and manipulate audio files
- Audio/MIDI sequencer feature
- OSC compatible
The AlphaSphere is available for pre-order and is priced at £1000. See the AlphaSphere site for details.