This video, via TweakersTV, takes a look working with a Eurorack modular synthesizer, particularly DPO from Make Noise, in combination with Elektron Octatrack.
Octatrack’s MIDI track is sequencing the modular, then the modular’s final output is connected to Octatrack’s audio input for realtime sampling. Sampled sounds are looped and processed to create few different layers then mixed with modular’s direct sound.
Technical details below.
- VCO : Make Noise DPO, Tiptop Z3000 x 2
- VCA : Intellijel uVCA, Doepfer A-131
- VCF : Malekko Borg Filter, Intellijel uVCF
- Envelope Generator : Make Noise Maths, Doepfer A-140
- Mixer : Pittsburgh Mixer
- Etc : Doepfer A-147 (LFO), Doepfer A185-2 (Adder), Doepfer A-190-2 (MIDI to CV)
- Elektron Octatrack
- Eventide Timefactor
- Mackie 1202VLZ Pro
Demonstrator : Koichi Shimizu