Alex from Sonic Sense Pro Audio demos and discusses the new Arturia SparkLE.
Arturia calls SparkLE a ‘hybrid instrument’, combining software and a hardware controller.
- Full featured Spark Software
- 3 synthesis engines: Virtual analog, Physical Modeling, Sample playback
- Works Standalone & as a plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, RTAS)
- Backlit velocity and pressure sensitive Pads
- Touch sensitive FX pad
- Mode selector – Bank, Pattern, Seq, Tune
- Bus powered, class compliant USB input
- User assignable encoders
- Advanced Looper Divide/Move function
- Classic ?TR style? programming
- Real-time programming from the pads
- Protective travel sleeve
- Small, Portable, Solid construction
- MIDI mode for use as a controller with any software
Arturia SparkLE is priced at US $299 / EURO 249. See the Arturia site for details.