Mixed In Key has released iMashup 2 – an update to their iOS mashup app.
iMashup combines beatmatching and harmonic recognition to make it easier to create mashups.
Here’s what’s new in iMashup 2:
- Copy and paste
- Segment looping
- Segments can be dragged past each other to change their order
- The split cursor snaps to visible beatmarks
- Audio export continues when the app is in the background
- Better explanation of audio export formats when sharing
- Fixed bug where tapping after the end of a track would create a floating envelope point
- Fixes for various crashing bugs
iMashup is available for $6.99 in the App Store. If you’ve used iMashup, let us know what you think of it!