iMini is based on Arturia Mini V software, originally created in partnership with Dr. Robert Moog, back in 2003. iMini comes with a large collection of preset sounds, created by Klaus Schulze (Tangerine Dream), Geoff Downes (Asia) and other sound designers.
Arturia has also partnered with the Bob Moog Foundation so that a portion of each sale goes to support their work in music education, making available the archives of Dr. Bob Moog and funding the Moogseum.
Here’s the official intro for iMini:
- Minimoog sound.
- 3 Oscillators
- 24db per octave filter.
- Simulated headphone jack/external input feedback.
- 2 Assignable XY pads
- Chromatic or tuned scale keyboard modes
- Polyphonic mode
- Full featured arpeggiator
- HOLD and MEMORY latch modes
- Octave span
- 5 note order modes
- Speed and sync controls
- Virtual Analog Chorus
- Virtual Analog Delay
- Owners of both the iMini and Mini V software apps can transfer sounds from one platform to the other via iTunes.
- Full user MIDI mapping of panel controls.
- Supports WIST sync with other iOS devices.
- Tabletop Ready
- Soundcloud seeder (via Tabletop)
- Render to .wav file (via Tabletop)
- Audiocopy to paste your audio into another iPAD application. (via Tabletop)
Arturia iMini is available now for $9.99