Developer Jonatan Liljedahl has updated AudioShare – the audio document manager for iOS.
AudioShare lets you record or import audio, using AudioPaste, Dropbox, Itunes and Audiobus and then edit and share it via AudioCopy, SoundCloud, dropbox, iTunes and Audiobus.
Here’s what’s new in AudioShare 2.4:
- Integrated Dropbox access! Transfer multiple items to and from your dropbox.
- Allow deleting items from audio pasteboard to free up RAM.
- Sonoma AudioCopy: support any file format, not only 16bit 44.1kHz wav
- Embedded Users Manual, available in info screen.
- Automatically detect when files are added and removed externally (using iTunes File Sharing, etc.)
- Allow upside-down portrait on iPhone.
- Various tweaks and improvements.
- Reload player correctly after deleting last played file.
- Fix graphic glitch when choosing destination for moving files.
- Fix handling of audio session interruptions.
AudioShare is available in the App Store for US $3.99.