Developer Pierre Guilluy has released a new performance sampler for iOS, Protein Der Klang.
Protein Der Klang is designed to let you play, record and manipulate audio samples using an intuitive multi-touch interface. You can sample directly from the audio input or import via iTunes Sharing.
Here’s a demo of Protein Der Klang in action:
- Play with 12 simultaneous samples on the 3 coloured tracks.
- Scratch, revert, slice, pause, fade & resync up to 4 clips on each track.
- Play with an effect on each track & a master effect.
- 5 sound effects: Crusher, Repeater, Delay, Phaser, LP Filter.
- Import and export your samples and patches using iTunes Sharing.
- Record live loops from audio-input and internal mixer.
- Exclusive playback resync feature.
- BPM-synced clip trigger and playback & metronome.
- Smart controls for faster actions.
- Low latency audio engine.
- 4 fresh demo patches.
- 140+ audio samples included.
- Support for 16bit wav samples.
- Embedded user manual and feedback.
Protein Der Klang is available now for $4.99 in the App Store, for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch.
If you’ve used Protein Der Klang, let us know what you think of it!