Here’s what’s new in Koushion 3.0:
- Multiple layer support (exponential flexibility increase!)
- Dark theme for better lighting in club settings
- 16 steps per scene (up to 128 steps in chain mode)
- 8 scenes with independent midi channel per scene
- 8 scene layers with independent key, quantization, and playback mode
- 4 playback modes: single, simultaneous, chain, rebound
- Key switching between any major, minor, or pentatonic scale
- Adjustable quantization (1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32)
- Quantized scene switching
- MIDI clock send/receive
- Tap to set tempo (great for syncing with a live band)
- Velocity control
- Monophonic drawing mode (only allows one note per step; great for programming leads)
- Wireless connectivity via CoreMIDI Network Sessions
- Automatic integration with other apps via CoreMIDI virtual ports. Open up a synth in the background and Koushion will trigger the notes!
- Dark theme to reduce eye strain when working in low-light environments
Koushion is available for US $7.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Koushion, let us know what you think of it!