Made by the people behind touchAble, d(- -)b’s modular approach lets the app adapt to the user, not the other way around. You can choose from pre-installed templates or create your own interface with up to 6 decks – on one or several pages.
- Zoomable realtime waveforms with spectrum colorcoding
- 4 cue points per deck
- 3 band EQ with kill switches
- loops from 1/64th to 8 bars
- loop roll while track keeps playing
- automatic beat & grid detection
- manually grid tracks if the detection is off
- pitch coarse & fine faders for 10% / 1% pitch control
- custom browser with access to the iTunes library
- record stereo mixes – even without multi-route (optionally listen to the dry/wet monitor signal instead of the recorded main signal)
- multi-route audio to precue tracks in stereo
- use any class compilant USB Audio Interface as a secondary stereo output
- split output audio to do mono monitoring
d(- -)b is available now in the App Store, with antroductory price of $9.99.