Arturia has introduced Spark EDM, a production and performance software suite dedicated to electronic dance music production, and EDM, an Expansion Pack for its Spark and SparkLE.
- 30 different kits coverning progressive house, tech house, minimal, techno, dubstep and more.
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback, Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines.
- 960 pre-programmed patterns, that you can customize or build from to meet your needs.
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 14 high quality effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter.
- Spark’s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze.
- Perfect integration: Standalone operation or run as a VST, VST3, RTAS, or AU plug-in.
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE) and high-resolution sampling.
- Playable from any MIDI keyboard or drum pad controller.
Here’s a video preview:
- Spark EDM can be purchased as a software download for €99.00 EURO/$99.00 USD or boxed for €119.00 EURO/$129.00 USD
- The EDM Expansion Pack requires SPARK Creative Drum Machine Version 1.5 (or higher), and can be purchased as a software download for €29.00 EURO/$29.00 USD
See the Arturia site for details.