In the latest episode of Sonic Touch, Nick and Gaz dig into the new Arturia iMini, and even compare it to a Model D Minimoog.
Here’s an earlier comparison between Arturia iMini and the desktop version, Mini V.
- Minimoog sound.
- 3 Oscillators
- 24db per octave filter.
- Simulated headphone jack/external input feedback.
- 2 Assignable XY pads
- Chromatic or tuned scale keyboard modes
- Polyphonic mode
- Full featured arpeggiator
- HOLD and MEMORY latch modes
- Octave span
- 5 note order modes
- Speed and sync controls
- Virtual Analog Chorus
- Virtual Analog Delay
- Owners of both the iMini and Mini V software apps can transfer sounds from one platform to the other via iTunes.
- Full user MIDI mapping of panel controls.
- Supports WIST sync with other iOS devices.
- Tabletop Ready
- Soundcloud seeder (via Tabletop)
- Render to .wav file (via Tabletop)
- Audiocopy to paste your audio into another iPAD application. (via Tabletop)
Arturia iMini is available now for US $9.99 in the App Store.
Here are the audio examples mentioned in the review: