Musikmesse 2013: Doepfer has announced the MAQ 16/3 MIDI Analog Sequencer Dark Edition, a special edition of their Analog Sequencer MAQ16/3 with black front panel and rotary knobs designed to match their Dark Energy synthesizers and Dark Time step sequencer.
- Sequencer with analog control like vintage analog sequencers with simultaneous MIDI and CV/Gate output
- 3 Reihen mit je 16 Drehreglern und 16 rote Leuchtdioden (gegen Aufpreis auch mit blauen3 rows of 16 dials and 16 red LEDs each (available even with blue LEDs for additional charge) LEDs lieferbar) 3 rows of 16 dials and 16 red LEDs each (available even with blue LEDs for additional charge)
- assignable MIDI-Events and MIDI-Channels for the 3 rows:
- Transposition via incoming note on events possible
- serial operation for the rows possible (i.e. one row is running after the other), even mixed operation possible: e.g. 2 rows serial + 1 row parallel
- external MIDI synchronization (via incoming MIDI Clock/ Start/ Stop messages) or internal synchronization (MAQ transmits MIDI Clock/ Start/ Stop generated by the MAQ)
- simultaneous output of the sequence data as MIDI and CV/Gate
- 3 CV and Gate outputs (3.5 mm jack sockets on the rear panel)
- 30 sequence memories (presets)
See the Doepfer site for details.