This week at Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Numark is unveiling its new Mixtrack Quad, a professional four-channel DJ system that follows on from their NS6 and N4 and this year’s NS7 II (unveiled in January at The NAMM Show). In addition to its four-channel capability, Mixtrack Quad incorporates a “stunning” array of colors on the platters and pads of its fully interactive control surface.
The Mixtrack Quad uses a 16-color palette to give DJs immediate visual feedback to differentiate among the four decks — and to distinguish among Loop, Hot Cue, and Sample Modes. Lighted pad and platter animations signal transitions when loading tracks or moving between modes and configurations.
Mixtrack Quad is the only four-channel controller in its class to have dedicated mixing controls for all four decks. The low-profile platters are dual-zone and touch-activated. Virtual DJ LE software is included and 16 dedicated effects controls are built in to the control surface to add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more. Mixtrack Quad is class-compliant, USB-powered, and also has built-in audio, making setup and configuration as simple as possible.
Mixtrack Quad Features:
- 4 channels of software control and built-in audio interface
- 16 backlit RGB rubber drum pads with Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode
- Touch-activated illuminated platters with customizable color per deck
- Complete mixer section with a crossfader, 3-band EQ, and music library navigation controls
- 16 dedicated effects controls to add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more
- Dedicated mixer controls for all 4 channels
- Virtual DJ LE software included
Pricing and availability: Mixtrack Quad is expected in stores later this summer and will have a manufacturers’ suggested retail price of $399 US.
You can find an overview of all Numark’s new products at this link.