Image Line Software has announced that Deckadance 2 is now available for Mac & Windows.
Here’s what’s new in Deckadance 2:
- Decks – 2 or 4 decks.
- Smartknobs – Link a knob to multiple FX & Mixer interface targets. User-programmable envelopes.
- GrossBeat – 8 user defined FX per deck with integrated editor. Program glitch, stutter & scratch FX.
- Isolator Effects – Up to 3 insert effects per track (from 10) applied independently to High/Mid or Low band.
- Sampler – 1/32 to 16 step beat-matched easy sampling. One shot, trigger, retrigger and loop modes.
- Smart Panels – User configurable Loop, Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smart Knob and Tempo panels.
- VST host & client – Hosts VST plugins. Includes Effector VST plugin.
- Library – iTunes library support. Play lists and automated mixing options.
- Deckadance v2 $79 USD (replaces House edition) all features excluding DVS support.
- Deckadance v2 DVS $149 USD (replaces Club edition) all features including DVS support.