PPG MiniMapper is a performance synthesizer with a wide range of sounds for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- New Sound map concept – create new sounds playful and experimental
- Map Recorder generates new programs on the fly
- Features the same audio engine that powers the highly popular PPG WaveMapper
- Arptor – a flexible Step Sequencer / Arpeggiator combination
- Schematic touch keyboard – zoom and scrollable
- Build your own keyboard, with the keys you prefer for your music.
- Powerful sound browser – sorting by category, bank management
- Virtual and Hard-MIDI in/out – sending/receiving keys and polypressure
- Sending/receiving the Icon positions and X/Y performers
- Audiobus support
- 10 min Audio recorder and Audio Copy
- Context specific help for all pages
- Easy data exchange between MiniMapper and WaveMapper
Here’s a video demo of MiniMapper in action:
Compatibility And Hardware Requirements:
iPhone 4, 4S or iPod Touch 4 minimum, iPad users can run it as an iPhone App.
PPG MiniMapper comes with 10 pages:
- Sound Map – Manual Mode
- Sound Map – Accelerator Mode
- Sound Map – Magic Mode
- Arptor – Start/Stop/Record, Range, Up/Down/Random
- Audio Recorder / Keyboard Editor
- Modifiers Page – two X/Y controller with selectable routing
- System Setup – Number of Voices, Sample Rate, other constants
- MIDI Setup – In / Out and controller
- Preset Browser –
- Bank Manager – copy presets between banks
MiniMapper is available for US $3.99 in the App Store.