They note that “This isn’t a clone of a classic synth, this is an ORIGINAL design, and is not based on any existing product.”
Here are the details:
- 3 analogue oscillators (tri, saw, pulse)
- 2 sub oscillators
- low and high pass 24db ladder filter
- ADSR, with auto trigger.
- VCA gate mode.
- LFO (tri, sq, saw, random) routable to vco, vcf, pwm. Any mix of LFO waveforms.
- Modulation wheel routed to LFO depth.
- 3 octave keyboard, with portamento.
- VCF cross mod (by vco 3)
- Hi freq. LFO rate (ring mod. effects).
- Germanium transistors in key audio path.
It’s priced at £995 and is currently only available in the UK. See the site for more info.