Here’s what’s new in Beat Twirl 3.0:
- New slice envelope view.
- New slice effects
- Audiobus input and output support
- Many fixes.
- Import audio from your ipod library, using iTunes file sharing or using audio copy/paste from supporting applications.
- Record using an external mic or the built in mic.
- Universal app. UI designed iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Supports retina displays.
- Two spectrum based note onset detection algorithms.
- Manual slicing capabilities on top of the automated algorithm.
- Mix in percussion beats from a library of 300 samples.
- Export audio as wav, caf or aac. Export using audio copy, iTunes files sharing or email.
- Audiobus input/output support.
Beat Twirl is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Beat Twirl, let us know what you think of it!