Turnado is a multi-effect tool, designed for massive real-time audio manipulation. It combines dynamic effects with immediate control.
With its instantaneous, one-knob, multi-parameter modulation features, Turnado ‘will lay waste to the audio landscape’.
Turnado’s primary focus is on beat manipulation, so you will find lots of loopers, slicers and grain tools in the rack. Alongside these beat-mashing effects are an arsenal of distortions and filters as well as delays and reverbs.
Here are the details:
- 4 XY-Pads to control 2 Effects simultaneously (X,Y)
- Integrated Player (iTunes File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
- Integrated Recorder (div. Optionen: Start/Stop/Sync/Länge)
- Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
- Audiobus Support (Sender & Filter)
- Audiocopy / Audiopaste
- Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
- Midi Clock Sync
- Jack iOS Support
Each effect requires only one knob to control it. Underneath this simplicity, though, lies a matrix of effect parameters and modulation engines, all controlled by the main knob. This control matrix provides depth to the plugin and gives you the ability to create original and unique effect programs.
The “Dictator” mode lets you animate all the main knobs and run that animation with just one fader. That’s one fader, controlling up to 8 different effects, with potentially hundreds of parameter changes.
Turnado is available now for $14.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Turnado for iPad, let us know what you think of it!