These modules are currently available to order:
- The Universal Active Filter is a faithful reproduction of the Emu module.
- The VCO Range Switch module allows instant octave shifting of any 1Volt/octave VCO. 3 individual VCOs can be controlled by this unit and. although designed for the Emu system. it can be fitted to any modular provided there is a suitable Power Supply.
- The Pot Pourri module is their take on the Emu Pot Pourri module and includes 2 Low Frequency Oscillators, 2 Analogue Inverters, a basic Noise Source, and a Sample and Hold (S&H).
Upcoming modules include:
- The 2340 Voltage Controlled Lag Processor performs a rate-limiting function on its input; it introduces a linear or exponential slide in the output voltage if the input voltage changes faster than a certain rate. Typically it is used to process control voltages—for example, it can give voltage controlled portamento when its input is a keyboard control voltage and it can turn a gate into a voltage controlled attack/release transient generator.
- The 2430 Ring Modulator is a balanced modulator for electronic music. The module has two inputs, modulation and carrier, which are identical for high signal levels. The output is the algebraic product of the input voltages: Vout = Vmod x Vcar ÷ 5 when the input attenuators are fully clockwise and the coupling switches are in the DC position. AC coupling will level-shift the corresponding input so it effectively centers around zero volts. This can have a striking effect on the output signal, due to the inherent non-linearity of balanced modulation.
Details are available at the Exclusively Analogue site.