Key features of the update include iPhone and iPod touch support, AudioBus compatibility, iCloud integration and more.
Here’s what’s new in Mobile Music Sequencer 2.0:
- iPhone and iPod touch support
- Audiobus support (input only)
- Support for iCloud uploads of user songs and user phrases
- You can access a user song on another device using the same Apple ID. User phrases are automatically uploaded.
- You can continue working on a song created on the iPhone, by editing on an iPad.
- You first need to enable “”Documents & Data”" in the iCloud settings for the iPhone and iPad.
- Support for inversions and syncopation in Section Edit (including settings for 8th notes, 16th notes, and triplets), and Chord Shift function
- Two loop remix functions can now be set for one phrase
- Support for reordering, inserting, and deleting sections
- Support for changing the ordering of parts
- Tempo Delay L and R added to the effect variations
- In the Piano Roll display, support for selecting Velocity, Pitch Bend, and Control Change data, and Copy, Paste, Cut, and Delete operations
- Improved resolution for the pitch bend function
- Added Sync function to Mixdown (start recording triggered by playback start)
- Added file export support for MX49/MX61 devices
- Plus other features and improved functionality
Note: To ensure smooth operation, iPhone 4S or higher or iPod Touch 5th Generation or higher is recommended.
Mobile Music Sequencer is available for US $19.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Mobile Music Sequencer, let us know what you think of it!