D16 Group has introduced Sigmund, described as ‘a flexible high quality delay unit’ for Mac & Windows.
Sigmund offers 4 discrete delay units, each with its own, independent set of parameters, offering an incredible degree of sound-shaping freedom.
Here’s a video overview:
- 4 independent delay lines, each with:
- Multimode filter
- Overdrive unit
- Separately configured pre and delay times with optional Tempo sync.
- Delay times down to 0.1ms
- Selectable channel mode (L+R or M+S)
- Stereo spread
- High quality delay line alghorithm (no aliasing, no artifacts)
- Two multipurpose LFOs:
- LFO phase retrigg option via MIDI
- 6 waveforms
- Tempo synchronization as an option
- Flexible Routing (9 possible topologies)
- Convenient mixer
- Master Limiter
- Over 200 factory presets
- Advanced, file-based preset browser
- Advanced MIDI learn
- Parameter mapping for VST / AU automation
Pricing and availability are to be announced. See the D16 site for more info.