Last year, we covered a KickStarter project for Syntorial – an app designed to interactively teach you about synthesis.
The project was fully funded and Syntorial is now available.
- Learn by doing! Complete challenges by programming patches with Syntorial’s built-in synth.
- 147 VIDEOS – Everything is taught through video demonstrations using the same synth that you’ll use in the challenges.
- 706 PATCHES – By the end you will have programmed over 700 patches, from simple to complex, familiar to strange.
- 64 SYNTH PARAMETERS – Syntorial covers the most common parameters found on most synths.
- 33 ON YOUR OWN – Syntorial will give you periodic tasks to be carried out on your own with whatever synth(s) you use.
- 39 QUIZZES – Multiple choice questions to help you retain and remember everything you learn.
Syntorial is available for Mac & Windows for $99.99. A demo version is available to try it for free. It contains the first 22 out of 199 lessons.